Tundra Defense is an Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim mod.
Over 34,000 unique downloads
Mod of the Month for September 2012 – Skyrim Nexus
Skyrim is a dangerous place these days. With the harsh weather, the civil war, and the coming of the dragons, the Dragonborn needs to have a place to call home and strategize. Construct your own outpost, build up its defenses, and prove your worth to the rest of the world by defending it from raiders and dragons.
- Outpost Construction System: Acquire plans and use them to place objects within your fort. Objects can be placed in any manner you desire.
- Guard System: Recruit guards to patrol your fort, defending it from enemy invaders. Need to defend a secure location? Hire a stationary guard who will hold his ground until his dying breath. Want to protect a larger area? Purchase a few patrol guards and mark their route.
- Plan Market System: Allow a outpost merchant to set up shop and offer various plans for necessities/defenses. The market’s stock changes day by day, and special plans may become available.
- Raid System: A remote activated system that can trigger a raid across three difficulties. Supplies are scavenged after fending off a raid, which can be used for future upgrades and defenses.
- Random Raid System: Raider attacks will be randomized, coming when you least expect it (toggle-able in user options)
- Scavenger System: Recruit scavengers to pick across the remnants of your enemies and salvage their equipment.