Everland Online was an Online RPG game that I developed in Visual Basic based on the Konfuze engine (which is based on the Mirage Source engine). It was a pet project between a few friends that magically grew to an active user base of about 11 people on regularly at a time.
- Comprised of over 200 individually created maps
- Over 20 NPC owned shops that players could purchase and sell their items at
- 53 non-playable characters, 42 of which are respawnable instance monsters
- Over 100 pieces of equipment and items that the player could use
- A magic system with 10 unique spells
- Questing system
- Ranged weapon system
This project was my first venture into developing video games, and sparked an interest that will last a lifetime.